More pages in this section
Our School Board works to ensure our school remains true to our mission, our purpose and our core values, through policy development.
The role of our School Board is to provide broad, comprehensive governance of the school. They do this by setting long-term, strategic directions for the school, reviewing key policies for school usage, approving the school budget and providing invaluable support to the principal in administration, policy issues and management of educational change.
The School Board is a key expression of the importance of partnerships, and in particular parent participation, within the school community.
The Board is comprised of School staff, Parish Priest, teachers, parents and other community members.
The School Board meet second Thursday of the month at 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm in the Staffroom.
Recent activities of the school board:
- Review the school's Mission Statement
- Review the school's Sunsmart Policy
- Active role in the School's Renewal Process(Verification & Validation)
- Review the Enrolment Policy
The School Board Membership is made up of:
- A parish representative (2 members)
- A member of staff
- Members of the school community (2 members)