The School Board meet second Thursday of the month at 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm in the Staffroom
The role of the school of the school board is to -
- Review key policies and procedures for the school usage.
- Give feedback to the Diocesan Education Council on diocesan wide policy.
- Be a means of consultation and reflection for the school community to assist the school Principal in managing the school.
Recent activities of the school board -
- Review the school's Mission Statement
- Review the school's Sunsmart Policy
- Active role in the School's Renewal Process(Verification & Validation)
- Review the Enrolment Policy
The School Board Membership is made up of -
- A parish representative (2 members)
- A member of staff
- Members of the school community(2 members)